This screen is intended to allow the ability to add filter conditions against the contact population in the external database.
- Add Condition
- Click the “Add New Condition” for each condition that is required
- Select the source column to execute the condition against
- Select the Operator to filter the contacts
- Add the value to compare the data against (Text or Numeric) NOTE: The values are dependent what is stored in the field.
- If more than one condition, click on OR or AND button to compare the conditions against each other. NOTE: If you need to add parentheses to group conditions, you can add them in the next screen.
- Remove Condition
- Click on the value of the condition you intend to remove
- Click on Remove Button