This screen is intended to allow the ability to view the query generated by EALink, customize the filters in the prior screen in SQL format, view a subset of the records in the external database and finally view the total query count.
- Non-Editable Query Statement
- This is the query statement that EALink generated. To keep the integrity of the query you cannot edit the query.
- Editable filters
- This allows you to edit the filters that were selected in the previous screen. Choose to include SQL functions, Group Conditions, etc.
- Number of Records to Return
- Choose the number of rows to return in the grid below. This allows you to view a subset of the rows from the external database to ensure the values are what you expect
- Total result count returned by the query is:
- This is the total number of rows returned by the query.